Regular price €19,00
Unit price per
The formulation of the Chemex filters permits the proper infusion time by regulating the filtration rate - not too slow, not too fast.
Good infusion of the coffee grounds (as in brewing and steeping tea) gives coffee a richer flavor while at the same time making possible precise fractional extraction, filtering out the undesirable components which make coffee bitter and allowing only the desirable flavor elements of the coffee bean to pass through.
Here's what makes Chemex filters the real deal:
- Thicker (20-30% more than other brands) specialty fiber filters keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds out of your cup. In your brewed cup you will find only the caffeine and desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor, prefolded for convenience
- Will fit most other cone-shaped filter coffeemakers, and works well with all types of roasts - even tea!
- Oxygen cleansed: a bleach-free process, ensuring no chemical residue or taste is imparted to the filter
- Manufactured in the USA with responsibly-harvested materials (conforming to SFI, FSC, and PEFC sustainable programs)
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, simply remove the filter and discard.
Want to find out more about the history of CHEMEX®? Read here.
What if I didn't like it?
What if the products you get are not how you expected them to be? What if you don't like that coffee that was supposed to be so good? And if you suddently turn to veganism the day after purchasing a Ciauscolo salame?
Do not fear: shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can find a solution together. If you want your money back, we will refund you; if you want to exchange your purchase with something else, we can do that too.
We're confident that we can make you happy.